Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Germany DFB-Pokal / Eintracht Frankfurt Vs BVB 27.05 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: Germany DFB-Pokal / Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Borussia Dortmund

Eintracht Frankfurt: In poor shape (Recent Form: DLLLWW)
Eintracht Frankfurt face Borussia Dortmund in the DFB-Pokal final on Saturday at Olympiastadion in Berlin. Eintracht had poor results in the recent time in Bundesliga, but players are determined to perform well against BVB. “We are looking forward to what awaits us tomorrow. I think it will be an exciting game. We are all highly motivated. It will be the biggest match of my career. Of course you want to be part of such a game from the very beginning. But it's the coach who decides. I do not have a title yet. That would be very special. All of Frankfurt is eagerly anticipating it,” said Alex Meier.
Probable line-ups: Hradecky; Vallejo, Abraham, Oczipka; Chandler, M. Hector, Gacinovic, Tawatha; Fabian, D. Blum; Hrgota

Borussia Dortmund: Fourth consecutive DFB-Pokal final (Recent Form: WDWDWW)
Borussia Dortmund performed well in the recent years in those competitions and players are motivated to put a strong performance at Olympiastadion. “We must take nothing for granted: we're the favourites against Eintracht Frankfurt, because of the season we've had on the one hand and our experience in previous finals on the other. But for Frankfurt, too, this is a huge opportunity to win another title after so many trophyless years. They will give it everything they've got, it's going to be a very, very intense match, we need to be aware of that and we need to be prepared for it, too. Nonetheless, we will need to play the same football that has set us apart throughout the season and brought us so far,” said Sven Bender.
Probable line-ups: Bürki; Ginter, Sokratis, Bartra; Piszczek, Sahin, Guerreiro; Dembelé, Kagawa; Aubameyang, Reus

THE BETTING VERDICT:
In conclusion, I think that Borussia Dortmund are favourites of this clash. They are experienced about playing in finals, whereas Eintracht Frankfurt not. Besides, Borussia seemed to be in better form than Eintracht Frankfurt in past few weeks.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund

Pick: Borussia Dortmund -0.75 @1.52
2#

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund 1:2
half win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.