Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

England FA Cup / Arsenal Vs Chelsea 27.05 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: England FA Cup / Arsenal Vs Chelsea

Arsenal: In good shape (Recent Form: WWWWWL)
Arsenal face Chelsea at Wembley in the FA Cup final. Although ‘The Gunners’ failed to finish in top 4 in Premier League, they were in good form in past few weeks and manager Arsene Wenger is optimistic because of that. “I would say that from recent history the team gets belief, that if we are all on the same wavelength we can beat anybody. The final is a special occasion, we have had to fight to get there - we had to dig deep against Man City, we played away at Southampton and now we have an opportunity to grab the trophy. We have to focus on that. We have to turn up on the day with our best performance,” he said. Cazorla, Gabriel and Koscielny are ruled out, whereas Mustafi is a doubt.

Chelsea: Remain focused (Recent Form: WWWWWW)
Chelsea are the Premier League winners, nevertheless manager Antonio Conte claims that players remain fully focused. “Honestly, I saw a lot of attention and concentration from my players. We trained very well this week. In this aspect I can stay calm, it’s impossible for me to not trust my players after this season but during the 90 minutes we must forget we won the league and be concentrated on this target. We have to play an important game, and try to win an important trophy. Arsenal have a lot of top players. I know about Arsenal’s history in the FA Cup with Arsene, they’ve won a lot of trophies,” he said. ‘The Blues’ should have full team available.

THE BETTING VERDICT:
All in all, it seems that Chelsea are favourites of this clash. Arsenal have problems with centre-backs and it’s also not sure whether Alexis Sanchez will start since first minute. Chelsea have comfortable situation with the squad and I think that Conte’s men are favourites.

Arsenal vs Chelsea

Pick: Chelsea -0.25 @1.56
2#

Arsenal vs Chelsea 2:1
loss
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.