Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Spain Copa del Rey / Barcelona Vs Deportivo Alaves 27.05 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: Spain Copa del Rey / Barcelona Vs Deportivo Alaves

Barcelona: Last game for Luis Enrique (Recent Form: WWWWWW)
Barcelona face Deportivo Alaves on Saturday at Vicente Calderon in Copa del Rey final. “It will be a special match as it is an opportunity to end with a trophy. We are excited about having the chance to win such an important competition and end my time in charge with another trophy,” said coach Luis Enrique. Players also shared their thoughts. “The Copa del Rey is a great and attractive competition. To win we have to have the ball and make them run to tire them out, create chances and play our best football, if not it will be difficult for us,” said Jordi Alba. Rafinha and Vidal are long-term absentees, whereas Sergi Roberto and Luis Suarez are both suspended.
Probable line-ups: Ter Stegen; Mascherano, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, Neymar, Alcacer

Deportivo Alaves: Enjoyed a good season (Recent Form: DWWWDD)
Alaves had a good campaign in overall and team is in good shape as they’re on a 7-match unbeaten run. Players look ahead to the upcoming fixture. “Obviously they’re favourites as Barcelona are one of the world’s best teams. However, we know that we’ll have options and if we are smart then we can take advantage of them. We approach to this final with confidence and enthusiasm,” said Ibai Gomez. Defender Laguardia is a long-term injury.
Probable line-ups: Pacheco; Femenia, Ely, Feddal, Theo; Llorente, Torres; Edgar, Camarasa, Ibai; Deyverson

THE BETTING VERDICT:
All in all, I think that this might be an interesting clash. Barcelona have important absences and it looks like Alaves may take advantage of that. In my opinion the Basque outfit are capable of causing problems for the Catalan side and I expect a more or less equal game.

Barcelona vs Deportivo Alaves

Pick: Deportivo Alaves +2.50 @1.68
2#

Barcelona vs Deportivo Alaves 3:1
win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.