Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

UEFA Europa League / Ajax Vs Manchester United 24.05 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: UEFA Europa League / Ajax Vs Manchester United

Ajax: Enjoyed a fine campaign (Recent Form: WLWWLL)
Ajax finished Eredivisie on 2nd position, nevertheless they’ve made it to the Europa League final so it’s been already a good season for the Dutch outfit. Ajax face Manchester United on Wednesday at Friends Arena in Stockholm. “They are a team with a lot of stars and many great players, but there have been times this season when they haven't performed that well. They have a lot of stars and a lot of fantastic players, but if they are not at their best, that doesn't matter. We play to win. I don't think there is a reason for us to be afraid. We just have to go out there and do our best and we will see what happens. It would mean a lot for the club and the city to win it,” said striker striker Kasper Dolberg. Viergever is suspended, Sinkgraven is injured.
Probable line-ups: Onana; Veltman, De Ligt, Sánchez, Riedewald; Klaassen, Schöne, Ziyech; Traoré, Dolberg, Younes

Manchester United: Need to win (Recent Form: WDLDLW)
Manchester United disappointed in English Premier League, so they need to win Europa League in order to play in Champions League next term. “It's a pivotal game for us, for our ambition to play in the Champions League next season. It's also a European trophy, an important one. It has been a long time since United last won a European trophy and the Europa League is the only competition the club haven't won yet. All this makes it a very important game for us, but the same goes for Ajax. I'll do everything I can to bring the trophy back to Manchester, while also remaining aware of Ajax's qualities and not underestimating them,” said Ander Herrera. Shaw, Ibrahimović, Rojo, Young are sidelined with injuries, whereas Bailly is suspended.
Probable line-ups: Romero; Valencia, Jones, Blind, Darmian; Fellaini, Herrera, Pogba; Lingard, Rashford, Mkhitaryan

THE BETTING VERDICT:
Summing up, I think that this might be an interesting clash with a couple of goals. Manchester United must win this match, whereas Ajax don’t have such pressure but anyway they will try to do their best. In my opinion there may be at least 2 goals scored in this match.

Ajax vs Manchester United

Pick: over 1.75 goals @1.50
2#

Ajax vs Manchester United 0:2
half win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.