Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

England Premier League / Liverpool Vs Middlesbrough 21.05 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: England Premier League / Liverpool Vs Middlesbrough

Liverpool: Need to win (Recent Form: WDWLWW)
Liverpool are on 4th place in Premier League with 73 points. In order to finish the league in top 4, ‘The Reds’ will probably need all 3 points on Sunday against Middlesbrough. “This team has shown so much this season and we will be ready for this game, and we should really be positive and try to enjoy the game. Maybe it’s nervy for the supporters around, but it’s the job to do, unfortunately. I’m really looking forward to it and I could use this moment then to say ‘thank you’ for the outstanding atmospheres this season,” said manager Jurgen Klopp. Ings, Mane and Henderson are ruled out, Firmino is a slight doubt.
Probable line-ups: Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner; Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana; Coutinho, Firmino, Origi

Middlesbrough: Going down (Recent Form: LLDWLL)
Middlesbrough sit on 19th position in the standings with 28 points, being already relegated. Now it’s time for a difficult away encounter. “We have to prepare for the game ahead. We do all our coaching and analysis to set the team to go to Anfield and put in a top-class performance for our away supporters. Anfield’s an amazing stadium, and there will be a full house and a wonderful atmosphere. It’s a great game for us to play in. Liverpool need to win, and I know speaking to the players everyone’s looking forward to it,” said manager Steve Agnew. Valdes, Ayala and Ramirez are doubts.
Probable line-ups: Guzan; Da Silva, Chambers, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, De Roon, Forshaw; Bamford, Downing, Negredo

THE BETTING VERDICT:
To sum up, I think that hosts are favourites of this clash. Liverpool are determined to get all 3 points, whereas Middlesbrough have not much to play for. In my opinion hosts may be able to get a comfortable win.

Liverpool vs Middlesbrough

Pick: Liverpool -1.75 @1.51
2#

Liverpool vs Middlesbrough 3:0
win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.