Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[ German Bundesliga ] Bayern Munchen VS SC Freiburg 20.5 [Copy Link]

1#
Bayern Munich: Spectacle in Leipzig ( Recent Form: D L W W W )
Bayern Munich played the prestigious duel at RB Leipzig last week. There was little change in the ranking of the rankings; Bayern was already a champion and the Saxon club was sure of position two. That was an attractive duel, however, not in the way. The two teams made it a showpiece, and there were a lot of goals. Bayern seemed to be defeated, with a 4-2 deficit, about ten minutes ahead of time. A great comeback made everyone's surprise a 4-5 win, with Arjen Robben's last hit of great beauty. For Philipp Lahm and Xabi Alonso, Saturday's match will be their last active football player. The two veterans - although Lahm could have gone through his age - say goodbye to the Bavarian public. Tom Starke will also play for the last time in the Allianz Arena. Trainer Carlo Ancelotti probably guess all three a base. Lahm, the humility himself, did not want to say goodbye to his goodbye. "I had time to enjoy the farewell. I hope fans will remember me as a good footballer. "

Freiburg: Dreams of European football ( Recent Form: L W L W D )
For SC Freiburg, it is still possible to reach EL football. Last week, the team proved to be a bad service. In the home game against FC Ingolstadt, Die Breisgauer did not go beyond a 1-1 draw, and in view of the game image and the odds ratio, South Germans certainly had no right to anymore. It is true that even if it was won last week, there may have been a point in Munich to be sure of the sixth place. Disadvantage for Freiburg compared to competitors Hertha Berlin and FC Köln is that the target balance of the PhD student is much less. This is the result of the small victories that the team usually managed to book. Only two of the fourteen victories were celebrated with more than one goal difference. In any case, the task in Munich is not easy, so coach Christian Streich said. Gifts do not have to be expected by Freiburg. "This is the last game for Bayern, and knowing their ambition, they will want to say goodbye to their audience this season."

THE BETTING VERDICT:
After all, earlier this season, Freiburg against Bayern was close to a result. The Munichers did not get away with a 1-2 win at the time. Currently, Bayern seems better in shape, while Freiburg is just a little less. I'm going for a simple home victory; Bavaria ah -1.75.

Bayern Munchen  VS  SC Freiburg

Pick: Bayern Munchen -1.75 @ 1.57.
2#

GER D1    20:30    FT    Bayern Munchen    4 - 1    SC Freiburg
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.