Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Solved] sound goal and ?!!! [Copy Link]

1#
I just noticed two or three days ago that nowgoal website have showed another sound rather than goal sound.

I don't know why you added that sound but it is very annoying because when we hear the sound from your web--> we expect that there is the new goal for that sound--> but sometimes it's nothing.

I think you should understand that when we bet and expect for the goal, your web sounds something, we explore--> that sound is not for the goal--> disappointed.

So please keep the sound from your web only for the goal.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
PS- one more thing - it should be better if you can separate the football(soccer) from the beach football and footsal.  the goal sound from these two sports is more often than soccer(football) and I think most of us who bet for football -do not play for footsal and beach football
This theme by Admin BEN at 2013/7/6 15:47:15 execute Theme classification operation
2#

It whould  be lovely if you could add sounds for red cards also ...
3#

Original thread posted by I just noticed two or three days ago that nowgoal website have showed another sound rather than goal sound.

I don't know why you added that sound but it is very annoying because when we hear the so......
jnakrit in 2013/6/30 20:38:00

Thanks for your advice. We are always trying to give a better experence for all our users, we will consider your good advice carefully.
4#

Original thread posted by It whould  be lovely if you could add sounds for red cards also ...
Karra in 2013/7/3 2:43:00

ok, thank you, we have received your feedback and will record as future reference.
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.