Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Solved] Problem with live score operation [Copy Link]

1#
I wish in the future to solve some problems in live scores
1] When i make my choice in leagues after 5-10 minutes they lost and return back to all leagues
2] Every 2-3 minutes change the font size This is not so good
This theme by Admin BEN at 2012/12/15 14:52:47 execute Theme classification operation
2#

Original thread posted by I wish in the future to solve some problems in live scores
1] When i make my choice in leagues after 5-10 minutes they lost and return back to all leagues
2] Every 2-3 minutes change the font size T......
bmagigr in 2012/12/2 23:36:00

thank for your mentioning it. We've noted your suggestions and we will try our best to  make it better.
Can you tell me which browser and computer operating systems you're using? We did not meet this problem before..
Every 2-3 minutes change the font size?? Which page you met this weird problem?
3#

Hi , first of all congrats on a great site , i use it quite intensly and i love it ..
now , i have similar problems to those of bmagigr.
What happens is :
1.while in Show All category whenever a goal is scored the font size changes to the largest option you offer and after about 5-7 seconds it returns to its original state.
2.while in My Games category the site tends to refresh quite often back to Show All . I suspect it happens when a goal is scored although that is not allways the case.

my operating system is win7 and web browser is chrome.
Even though it is quite annoying i like your site way to much to even consider changeing it .Hope you guys will be able to solve it .
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.