Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Solved] Suggest number 2 [Copy Link]

1#
A lot of tipster win but can not take the prize so i am here to suggest to change the free bet prize to CASH Prize after win maybe can paid us to PayPal or MoneyBookers etc.
What do you think ? Agree with me right ?
This theme by Admin BEN at 2012/9/18 11:22:49 execute Theme classification operation
I love soccer online betting
2#

yes, good idea
3#

how come you can not take the prizes??????
4#

as i know the tipster game is popular in this industry, some of them deliver prizes from bookermarks, like here, and some of them are cash. That’s normal imo
5#

pls do not saying like this is a  cheat.   We 100% guarantee to pay out all the prizes to all winners , but if some of them can not claim because of personal reasons, we do not assume any responsibility. hope can get all of members' understanding, anyway, thanks for the opinion, we will take it very seriously
6#

Sorry guys if my english make wrong meaning, i am not good in english, i still learning,
my meaning is same with Mr. BEN said.
They have pay me and all tipster won, but just personal reason that make them or me can not
claim the prize,,,
I love soccer online betting
7#

The thread content of this user was filtered
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.