Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Solved] Free bet ladbrokes account [Copy Link]

1#
Congratulations!
You won the 2nd prize in nowgoal’s tipster competition games. The prize is 80USD (equal) free bet token from Ladbrokes.com. To claim this prize, please register a new Ladbrokes account in the following link http://www.ladbrokes.com/sm/sports-betting/SGD120/?AFF_ID=90539 and deposit at least US$10 (equal) in it. Then send us your new Ladbrokes account user name and currency. Ladbrokes will credit the free bet money to your account ASAP. The prize will be available within 1 week before Sep 10, 2012. Please contact us to claim your prize. Waiting for your soon reply.

I have problem in open new account ladbrokes because i am from indonesia, can someone help me to solve this problem? or maybe i will sell this USD80 with cheap price. Thank you.
This theme by Admin BEN at 2012/9/7 15:09:06 execute Theme classification operation
I love soccer online betting
2#

lucky boy
3#

tobe34 do you have ladbrokes account ?
4#

yup.. sure
5#

if  you meet problem in open new account ladbrokes, pls contact Ladbrokes CS for help
6#

i think i will give people for free, who want ? can contact (pm) me?
7#

I guess it's the local law that prevents you from betting on Ladbrokes? Frustrating..
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.