Nowgoal Forum

New theme Reply theme

France Ligue 1 / PSG Vs Angers 14.03 [Copy Link]

Match: France Ligue 1 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Angers

Paris Saint-Germain: Keep on winning in the league (Recent Form: WLWWWW)

PSG sit top in Ligue 1 with 77 points. Last week they disappointed in UEFA Champions League against Real Madrid, but they don’t have troubles to win matches in domestic competitions. PSG take on Angers on Wednesday at Parc des Princes. “We are playing Angers at the Parc and every home match is special. Because of the 17:00 kick-off, not all our fans will be able to come to the game, but we will still have a lot of support. Angers are in good form at the moment after two wins and a draw and will be coming here looking for a result. We want the three points to take another step closer to the title and we want to entertain our fans,” said coach Unai Emery. Neymar is out, Marquinhos, Pastore, Meunier are doubtful, whereas Lass is suspended.

Angers: Aiming to avoid relegation (Recent Form: DWWLLL)
Angers sit on 14th position in the standings with 32 points. They are now 4 points ahead of the drop zone. Team is in average shape – 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses in last 5. Now it’s time for away encounter. “For us, the most important game this week is against Caen. I believe that PSG have extended their advantage over other teams this season. There are two contradictory feelings. One is that it’s a great pleasure to go to this stadium but at the same time there’s risk that things can go wrong. For sure we’ll spend most time chasing the ball,” said coach Stéphane Moulin.

In conclusion, I believe that hosts are favourites of this clash. PSG are often getting easy wins in Ligue 1, whereas for Angers the priority is the next home match against Caen. In my opinion PSG may be able to win comfortably.

Paris Saint-Germain VS Angers

Pick: PSG -2.75 @ 1.92

Paris Saint-Germain VS Angers 2:1
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site ( However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.