Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Premier League / Chelsea Vs West Brom 12.02 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: England Premier League / Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion

Chelsea: Back-to-back losses (Recent Form: LLWLWD)
Chelsea are on 5th place in Premier League with 50 points. ‘The Blues’ have recently suffered from back-to-back heavy defeats to Bournemouth (0:3) and Watford (1:4), and there were information that manager Antonio Conte was close to getting sacked. Anyway, he believes that it won’t affect the team. “Honestly I don’t think talk about my future can affect the players. I think my players are getting used to these rumours, to this speculation, but for sure I am very happy with the commitment of my players, the behaviour of my players because they show me every day they want to overcome this situation,” said Conte. Bakayoko, Morata and Barkley are ruled out, whereas Christensen and Alonso are doubtful.
Probable line-ups: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill; Moses, Drinkwater, Kante, Alonso; Willian, Pedro, Hazard

West Bromwich Albion: Relegation candidates (Recent Form: LLWDWW)
West Brom sit bottom in the standings with 20 points. Despite being the main relegation candidates, players aren’t giving up and they want to win at Stamford Bridge. “If you’re backed into a corner, you come out fighting, that’s the attitude we have to have. We’ll be doing everything we can to get the points - to get that first win. If you get a second result it begins to put other teams under pressure. It changes their psychology and we need to do that - we need to get back-to-back results. I’ve always thrived on being written off - it’s always been something I’ve used personally. It’s always nice to prove doubters wrong. We have to do that, not only for ourselves, but for the club and the fans,” said Gareth McAuley. Morrison and Chadli are unavailable, Robson-Kanu and Livermore are doubtufl.
Probable line-ups: Foster; Dawson, Hegazi, Evans, Gibbs; Krychowiak, Barry, Phillips, Brunt; Sturridge, Rondon

NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:

To sum up, it seems that this might be an interesting clash with a couple of goals. Chelsea need to aim for a win, but they concede a lot of goals lately. West Brom also need in fact all 3 points and perhaps this may be an open match with goals.

Chelsea VS West Bromwich Albion

O/U Pick: over 2.50 goals @1.83
2#

Chelsea VS West Bromwich Albion 3:0
win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.