Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

La Liga / Barcelona Vs Getafe 11.02 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: Spain La Liga / Barcelona Vs Getafe

Barcelona: Seven home wins in a row (Recent Form: WDWWWW)

Barcelona dropped points last week on the road against Espanyol (1:1), but in general they’re doing well across all competitions. Barcelona take on Getafe on Sunday at Camp Nou. “I spoke about this game two or three times before because it’s a difficult one. The game we had against them earlier in the season was the first game where we were behind. So you could see how we reacted there, but also you have to talk about what a good job Getafe did in that game. They are a team that gives up very few goals away from home, they have defended very well since gaining promotion, and they’re just a few points from a spot in Europe,” said coach Ernesto Valverde. Vermaelen remains injured, Umtiti is suspended.
Probable line-ups: Ter Stegen; Semedo, Busquets, Mina, Alba; Rakitic, Paulinho, Coutinho, Iniesta; Messi, Suarez

Getafe: Three consecutive draws (Recent Form: DDDWLW)

Getafe sit on 11th position in the standings with 29 points. Team is in average shape – 1 win, 3 draws, 1 loss in last 5 matches. Now it’s time for away encounter. “Barcelona are a very difficult rival, who are in great dynamic. However, it’s possible to win at any stadium. I always tell my players that we have enough potential to beat any opposition. We respect them because they’re a great side that aims high in all competitions. We need to have ambitious mentality and not be afraid of anyone,” said coach Bordalas. Bergara is ruled out.
Probable line-ups: Guaita; Damian Suarez, Djene, Cala, Antunes; Arambarri, Fajr, Portillo, Amath; Molina, Angel

NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:
All in all, I think that hosts are favourites of this clash. Barcelona are doing well and they’ll be aiming for another 3 points. Although Getafe didn’t suffer from a loss in a while, they aren’t likely to avoid defeat on Sunday.

Barcelona VS Getafe

Pick: Barcelona -2.50 @1.83
2#

Barcelona VS Getafe 0:0
loss
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.