Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Belgian Pro League] Charleroi VS Lokeren 12.2 [Copy Link]

1#
Charleroi: The second best ( Recent Form: L W L D D )
Charleroi is still in second place on the fifth day before the end of the regular season. And this is absolutely deserved. Last weekend it was the first team to score points against Club Brugge in their stadium. They currently count fourteen points more than the current number seven and so you can decide that play-off 1 is as good as inside. On the last day of play, Charleroi faced an impossible task on paper, as opponent Club Brugge won all their home games this season. But look, Charleroi played a good first half and took the lead twice. Okay, Club's goalkeeper did not always look good, but it's still the merit of the Zebra's. The opponent came out of the locker room very strong and bent the back into an advantage. But Charleroi proved that you are never finished with it. We leave disappointed. We presented ourselves well and returned well, but I still felt that there was more to it. My approach has worked well. Last time we took five goals here and so I had to try something.? "Said trainer Felice Mazzu. ? We scored three times, unfortunately we also won three countergames. That can happen against the best scoring club in Belgium. The point has already been earned on the basis of our screening, he concluded.

Lokeren: Trainer wants reaction ( Recent Form: L L L W L )
For Lokeren there is little at stake this season and so trainer Peter Maes has room to experiment. Lokeren is not yet mathematically certain of the rescue, but in the coming weeks probably a few things will be tried. We may see some young people and the work and we will already be working towards next season. This is the disadvantage of the competition formula. Teams like Lokeren who have been saved and have been convicted of play-off 2 are already starting their preparations for the next season in February. Lokeren received Standard last weekend but it did not matter at all. Lokeren was nowhere in the beginning of the game. The game lingered until Standard more came up. Goalkeeper Davino Verhulst was able to keep the zero on the board with some good saves, but still had to give away five minutes before the break. With the introduction of Tom De Sutter Lokeren tried to make some more war, but there was hardly any threat. Maes could not hide his frustration. ? Look, I had asked to go full with Standard, give everything. And then you get something like that. After fifteen minutes the barrel was already with us. Standard, however, gave away space, but we did not do enough with it. I do not know what else I can do to bring the fire into this group. Some are happy that we are saved. And they do not bring winner mentality. I can not live with this, says Maes.

THE BETTING VERDICT:
After all, there is no easy assignment for Lokeren. Charleroi lost only once in the Stade du Pays de Charleroi. But what gives Lokeren confidence is that they could get their most points on the move. They can not make the game but can be dangerous on the counter. But this is also the game of Charleroi, although in their own house they assume their own strength. Still, I expect a closed start and I see value in a draw. Both teams approach with caution because they have tight defenses.

Charleroi  VS  Lokeren

O/U Pick: Under 2.5 @ 1.95.
2#

BEL D1    02:00    FT    Charleroi    1 - 1    Lokeren
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.