Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Belgian Pro League] Standard Liege - Mouscron Peruwelz 12.2 [Copy Link]

1#
Standard Liege: Cup final ( Recent Form: L D W W L )
De Rouches qualified for the cup final against Racing Genk on seventeenth of March this week. They were the better of Club Brugge in two games. A real boost for the Liège people. In the competition they are at just one point of the top six. So the dark clouds seem to be finally driven out. With the arrival of the former audience favorite Mehdi Carcela Standard seems sufficiently armed to play a role in the Play-offs. In the return match of the semi-final, Standard defended a 4-1-bistort in Bruges. The knives were sharpened by the home team, but after four minutes, the Rouches took the lead after a corner. Afterwards it played a game by getting the pace out of the game as much as possible. The opponent got chances and they took the lead. But again the Rouches showed that they were very efficient and in a counterattack the equalizer and qualifying was a fact. The qualification is earned. In both matches, we were better and above all more efficient than the opponent. The players have a lot of personal, a lot of mentality. This is a reward for them. I am proud. Since the beginning of the season, no one believed in this team. The adulthood they showed was fantastic. "Said trainer Ricardo Sa Pinto afterwards. "We did not come to Bruges to defend," laughed Captain Paul Mpoku. "We wanted to make attacks and goals, and we finally succeeded."

Mouscron Peruwelz: Keep fighting ( Recent Form: L L L W L )
At Mouscron, despite the defeat against Racing Genk, they have not yet put off play-off 1. That while Mouscron now stands five points behind the sixth, Racing Genk. There are still five games to play and the Henegouwers are confident. Then they have to get at least one point at Sclessin. And that has not been given to many teams in the form in which the people of Liège are. On the last day of play, Mouscron received Racing Genk, a competitor for a place in top six. Mouscron played very well for a long time and Genk had a hard time with that. Jonathan Bolingi played well in the first quarter and could threaten Danny Vukovic once, for the rest the first half was for Genk. Racing Genk could also create the most danger after the coffee. Genk took the lead and later their goalkeeper was in a shooting booth. But Mouscron could no longer score and lost. Noam Debaisieux, the young talent of the Henegouwers, is openly dreaming of the top six. He was already allowed to look back on a good show, even though that equalizer no longer fell. ? I was expected to bring something extra offensive and I think I did, even though we did not score. With a point we could have been satisfied beforehand. That we therefore only fully attacked after that counter-goal? That is possible, but I think we have played a good match.

THE BETTING VERDICT:
After all, Standard can not and should not lose points in their own home in the fight for a place in the top six. Fortunately for them, they lost only once this season at home. Mouscron has a difficult time this season and was only able to score eleven times in twelve games. The Rouches won the first leg with 3-1 and thus know how to tackle Mouscron. Liege's last eight games, as well as four of last six meetings between these teams at Liege, have ended with three goals or more. So i bet over 2.75 goals.

Standard Liege  VS  Mouscron Peruwelz

O/U Pick: Over 2.75 @ 1.99.
2#

BEL D1    00:00    FT     Standard Liege    4 - 3    Mouscron Peruwelz
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.