Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Premier League / Newcastle Vs Manchester United 11.02 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: England Premier League / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United

Newcastle United: In poor shape (Recent Form: DDLLDW)
Newcastle are on 16th place in Premier League with 25 points. ‘The Magpies’ are in poor shape, being winless in last 5 matches across all competitions. Newcastle take on Manchester United on Sunday. “I think our idea is to win any game – it doesn’t matter if it is at home or away. When you play at home and do well, the fans will be supporting the team and will be behind the team and maybe it will be easier to put in even more effort, but a lot of these things we cannot complain about – the effort, the work rate and the commitment,” said manager Rafa Benitez. Jesus Gamez is out, Slimani is a doubt.
Probable line-ups: Darlow; Yedlin, Clark, Lascelles, Dummett; Shelvey, Diame, Ritchie, Kenedy; Perez; Joselu

Manchester United: In good shape (Recent Form: WLWWWW)
Manchester United sit on 2nd position in the standings with 56 points. ‘The Red Devils’ appear to be in good form, apart from the one-off match against Tottenham. Now it’s time for away encounter against Newcastle. “I like the stadium, I like the atmosphere. They are a good, enthusiastic crowd. I like to go there but I couldn't win. I lost and I drew a few times - I hope the result on Sunday is different. But Benitez knows how to get points, so I think it's going to be difficult,” said manager Jose Mourinho. Fellaini, Ibrahimovic, Bailly, Blind are unavailable.
Probable line-ups: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw; Matic, Pogba; Lingard, Sanchez, Martial; Lukaku

NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:
To sum up, it seems that visitors are favourites of this clash. Manchester United are in good form in general, on the contrary to Newcastle who have been struggling in the recent weeks. In my opinion visitors may be able to win.

Newcastle United VS Manchester United

Pick: Manchester United -0.75 @1.85
2#

Newcastle United VS Manchester United 1:0
loss
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.