Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Turkish Super Liga] Kayserispor VS Sivasspor 11.2 [Copy Link]

1#
Kayserispor: Once again won ( Recent Form: L D L W D )
Kayserispor is having a good season. With 34 points from twenty games they are in fifth place, nine points behind the leader. Last week, Kayserispor once again won after three weeks. Out was won with 1-0 from low flyer Osmanlispor. The game of Kayserispor certainly could be better. Although they were given a number of good opportunities, they were not dominantly offensive. On Wednesday, Kayserispor said goodbye to the cup, due to a 2-2 draw against Akhisarspor. Umut Bulut is the big man at Kayserispor. Bulut knew this season already ten goals to enter in the competition. In the last two games he did not find the net. Ryan Mendes also has a good period. The winger is positive during the matches. Coach Marius Sumudica is satisfied with his team: "We managed to get four points in our last two games. After two defeats, this will do us good. We will play at home against Sivasspor and that is a plus. We'll play better at home. "

Sivasspor: Do not know how to win four games ( Recent Form: D W D L W )
Sivasspor is having a good season. They are in eighth position. Last year they managed to win 2-1 against Galatasaray for their own audience. Coach Samet Aybaba is very satisfied with his team: 'We played very well and gave Galatasaray few chances. We almost did not let them play. I'm sorry for my players and expect that we will continue this game. "At home, the Courageers certainly do well. They were able to win from Basaksehir, Besiktas and Galatasaray. However, it is a different story. In away games it will not work and they have not won four games. They only knew one point in these four games. In total they only managed to get ten points in their nine away games. The problem they encounter in the away match is the fact that they do not know how to use their chances, because chances they get.

THE BETTING VERDICT:
After all, five of Kayserispor’s last six Super Liga matches, as well as four of Sivasspor’s last six games, have ended with two goals or less. Both teams play with their tight defenses. They also showed narrow matches in Super Liga recently. So i expect a similar result in this match and i bet under 2.5 goals.

Kayserispor  VS  Sivasspor

O/U Pick: Under 2.5 @ 1.87.
2#

TUR D1    17:30    FT     Kayserispor    1 - 1    Sivasspor
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.