Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Premier League / Swansea Vs Burnley 10.02 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: England Premier League / Swansea Vs Burnley

Swansea: In good shape (Recent Form: WDWDWW)
Swansea are on 17th place in Premier League with 24 points. ‘The Swans’ are currently in good shape, but manager Carlos Carvalhal realizes that they cannot relax. “We were last when I arrived, five points from safety I think. Now we are in a better position. We have our heads above the water and we are breathing fresh air, but the sharks are still around us. They will push us back down if we do not keep going, and we have to make sure that does not happen. What I want at the end of the season is not to be in the last three positions. This is the most important thing. It’s been a hard road so far. We are proud of what we have done so far but we have not achieved anything,” he said. Sanches, Britton, Fer, Bony, Rangel are unavailable.

Burnley: On a poor run (Recent Form: DDLLLL)
Burnley sit on 7th position in the standings with 36 points. ‘The Clarets’ had a good first round, but nowadays they are in poor shape, being winless since almost 2 months. Now it’s time for away encounter against Swansea. “They are going well and it’s often the case that a new manager goes in and there’s a response. They’ve had that, played well in some games and had the rub of the green in others – and you need a bit of all that – but the thing we never take away is there are no easy games. Going down to Swansea, or whoever it is, you have to play well because the Premier League is an unforgiving place,” said manager Sean Dyche. Walters, Tarkowski, Bardsley, Wood, Heaton, Defour, Marney, Brady are ruled out.

NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:
All in all, I believe that hosts are favourites of this clash. Swansea are in good shape, on the contrary to Burnley who are struggling these days. Besides, visitors have a lot of players unavailable.

Swansea VS Burnley

Pick: Swansea -0.25 @2.11
2#

Swansea VS Burnley 1:0
win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.