Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Premier League / Stoke City Vs Brighton 10.02 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: England Premier League / Stoke City Vs Brighton

Stoke City: In drop zone (Recent Form: LDWLLL)

Stoke are on 18th place in Premier League with 24 points. ‘The Potters’ are getting poor results – 1 win, 1 draw, 3 losses in last 5 league matches. Anyway, manager Paul Lambert remains optimistic and he looks ahead to Saturday’s match against Brighton. “We are in a good place at the minute in terms of how we are playing. We just need to go out and pick up some wins. I said when I arrived we had 15 cup finals and Saturday is no different. We know it will be a difficult against Brighton who have a good manager but if we can reproduce what we have recently then it will stand us in good stead to pick up a positive result,” he said. Fletcher is a doubt.

Brighton: Average side (Recent Form: WDWLLW)
Brighton sit on 13th position in the standings with 27 points. Team is rather in poor shape – 1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses in last 5 games in Premier League. However, they’ve got 4 points in last 2 matches. Now it’s time for away encounter. “It will be a difficult game and we’ll need to show some of the qualities that we showed in our last away game against Southampton. I’d like to think we’re in good form and we’ll need to show that. I thought they were unlucky to lose against AFC Bournemouth last weekend. From what we’ve seen they’re playing at a high tempo and looking to push players forward from midfield,” said manager Chris Hughton. Skalak, Sidwell, Brown are unavailable.

NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:
To sum up, it seems that this might be an interesting clash with a couple of goals. Stoke are in relegation zone and they must aim for all 3 points, but Brighton should be interested in a getting a positive result as well. In my opinion a few goals may be scored in this outing.

Stoke City VS Brighton

O/U Pick: over 2.25 goals @2.03
2#

Stoke City VS Brighton 1:1
half loss
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.