Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[France Ligue 1] Bordeaux VS Amiens 11.2 [Copy Link]

1#
Girondins de Bordeaux: Four in a row? ( Recent Form: W L W W W )
Gustavo Poyet is only 21 days, or three matches, coach of Bordeaux and has already caught nine points in that time. Not before this season, Les Girondins won three games in a row and against Amiens there is even the chance to win the fourth game in a row. The game against Strasbourg last week was considered a good rehearsal; Bordeaux had the game made by Strasbourg to be able to hit the counter itself. In the back of the Girondijnen, the central duo Jules Koude and Pablo ruled no goal at all, and everyone was involved in the attack. The game against Strasbourg was technically the least match until now under the leadership of Poyet, but eventually the trainers are settled on results, something Poyet also realizes. "It was a difficult week, so I'm happy with the victory, we've practiced to play as I like it, but in the field that was not so good, it did not work out. game is not beautiful, but at the end of the season it is all about the points and we are lucky. "

Amiens: Time for change? ( Recent Form: L D W L L )
The previous two games of Les Licornes were dragons of matches and the call from the supporters to change the guard is growing. Both against Angers and Saint-Étienne, Christophe Pélissier's team managed to convince everything in both defensive and offensive terms. In the back, the odds are simply given away, making it a miracle that in the last two games only three goals in total were cashed. Offensively, there was not a single shot on goal on behalf of Amiens in the previous two games, making it rumbles in Amiens. Pélissier tried to relieve the loss against Saint-Étienne a little, but his response showed that panting does not really know anymore: "Saint-Étienne played well today and was helped by the fact that we were so weak tonight. for life retention you need to show more aggression and more to win, even if your opponent is better than yourself.Our performance causes doubts, but what worries me more is our mindset. "

THE BETTING VERDICT:
After all, Bordeaux has been tremendously revived for the past few weeks and that can be seen in both the game and the results. Amiens, on the other hand, has barely managed to create an opportunity in the last two games and is certainly not a favorite for this match. The pick Bordeaux wins to nil offers certainly value in my opinion.

Bordeaux  VS  Amiens

Pick: Bordeaux -1 @ 1.87.
2#

FRA D1    02:00    FT    Bordeaux    3 - 2    Amiens VOID
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.