Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Spanish La Liga] Malaga VS Atletico Madrid 10.2 [Copy Link]

1#
Malaga: With a leg in the Segunda Division ( Recent Form: L D D D L )
Malaga already has one leg in the Segunda Division. On Monday-evening in the relegation cracker against direct competitor Las Palmas by a counter-goal in the final minute, the team went down by 1-0 and saw the deficit in the safe seventeenth place rise to seven points. "The changing room has been struck," trainer Jose Gonzalez admitted. The coach has not given up hope, however: 'Clubs like Getafe and Leganes managed to get 26 points in the first half of the season. If we manage to get so many points in the second half of the season, then we will save it. ' Nicely spoken, though Gonzalez forgot for the moment that the second half of the season has already been three rounds of play and that Malaga took only two points in those three league matches. Getafe and Leganes already had six and four points after their first three rounds of play. The bookmakers also seem to have given up hope, because at Betway and Unibet you get back only eight and seven euro cents per euro bet if the Andalusians can not avoid relegation. Nevertheless, Malaga did not play badly in and against Las Palmas. The visitors got a few big chances through Samu Garcia and Keko, but they did not know how to cash in. The lack of scoring ability is the big problem with only fourteen league goals all throughout the season. In the last seven rounds, Malaga had a total of eighty goal attempts, but the fans were only allowed to cheer once. If the vanguard does not quickly get a sharp eye on it, it will soon be the end of the story for the Andalusians. By the way, defender Miguel Torres got this week the anger of the supporters on his neck during the relegation cracker against Las Palmas casually put a photo on Instagram where he is having a great dinner with Miguel Angel Moya (Atletico Madrid) and Jordi Codina ( Fuenlabrada). The basket had to pass the away match against Las Palmas because of injuries and is not aware of any harm: 'I was not drinking wine and was watching the game with friends and supporting my teammates from a distance. Everyone who knows me knows that I am always committed to the full hundred percent for the club. What I do in my private life does not affect anyone. " Torres has a point, but he should also realize that this action was not particularly useful.

Atletico Madrid: Problems in the rear ( Recent Form: L D L W W )
Atletico Madrid has recovered after the elimination in the Champions League and the Copa del Rey. The vice-leader did good business in the battle for Champions League qualification by number three Valencia 1-0 to beat and with that on nine points behind. The backlog of league-leader FC Barcelona is also nine points, although the people of Madrid do not give up the fight yet. 'The season is still long. We just have to go on the same road, "says Angel Correa, the match winner for last weekend. Correa thus made the difference in a somewhat faint contest. Despite the victory, Atletico Madrid certainly did not get out of the fight undamaged, as both Stefan Savic and Diego Godin had to get injured from the field. In an unfortunate clash with Valencia goalkeeper Neto, Godin lost three teeth and will not be able to eat normally for the next three months ... With among others the important diptych in the Europa League against FC Copenhagen in the lead coach Diego Simeone with Lucas Hernandez and Jose Maria Gimenez only two center supporters at his disposal. With Antonio Montoro and Rafa Munoz, Simeone therefore brought two defenders from the second team to the A-selection.

THE BETTING VERDICT:
After all, I can hardly imagine that there is something to be done for Malaga against Atletico Madrid. For that the home club is simply too weak and the visitors are too solid. Atletico-goalkeeper Jan Oblak knew no less than nineteen of the last 21 balls that were fired at him, because with a percentage of 90.5 percent he makes the best keeper of La Liga. Four of the last six away games of the Madrilenians ended in a 0-1 victory and also on Saturday afternoon I see it just become 0-1 or 0-2 again. I therefore put some small change on the bet Atletico Madrid win & Under 2.5 goals.

Malaga  VS  Atletico Madrid

Pick: Atletico Madrid -0.75 @ 1.84.
2#

SPA D1    22:15    FT     Malaga    0 - 1    Atletico Madrid
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.