Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Copa del Rey / Sevilla Vs Leganes 07.02 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: Spain Copa del Rey / Sevilla Vs Leganes

Sevilla: Winless in last 3 matches (Recent Form: LDDWWW)

Sevilla suffered from a painful loss to Eibar (1:5) on last weekend in La Liga, so they need to try and bounce back quickly. ‘Los Nervionenses’ take on Leganes on Wednesday at Sanchez-Pizjuan in the second-leg of Copa del Rey semi-final. “The key is to have confidence, appropriate spirit, think about it as not just a match, but the match. We have to forget the last match a bit and recover the run that we had. I'm calm for my matches but tomorrow I'll certainly be buzzing. What I'm sure of is that we will feel the support of all of the fans during the match and it will be our greatest weapon,” said coach Vincenzo Montella. Corchia, Kjaer, Nolito are sidelined with injuries.
Probable line-ups: Rico; Navas, Mercado, Lenglet, Escudero; N’Zonzi, Banega; Sarabia, Vazquez, Correa; Muriel

Leganes: Unbeaten in last 5 games (Recent Form: DDWWDL)

Leganes appear to be in fine form as they are unbeaten in last 5 games in all competitions. Now it’s time for a difficult away encounter. “For us, all games are like finals. We want to keep improving and growing. We will have to put a great performance. We need to take advantage of our moments in the game and approach to this fixture in proper mindset, knowing how we have to play. There will be great atmosphere and we need to adapt to it,” said coach Asier Garitano. Dos Santos and Szymanowski are unavailable.
Probable line-ups: Champagne, Raúl García, Siovas, Bustinza, Tito; Rubén Pérez, Omar Ramos; Eraso, Gabriel, Amrabat; Beauvue

NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:

In conclusion, I believe that this might be an interesting clash with a couple of goals. Sevilla will play to win, whereas Leganes must take risks. In my opinion a few goals may be scored in this outing.

Sevilla VS Leganes

O/U Pick: over 2.50 goals @1.96
2#

Sevilla VS Leganes 2:0
loss
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.