Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Serie A / Inter Vs Crotone 03.02 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: Italy Serie A / Inter Vs Crotone

Inter: In crisis (Recent Form: DDDDDL)
Inter are on 4th place in Serie A with 44 points. ‘The Nerazzurri’ had a good first round, but nowadays they are in poor shape, being winless in the league since 2 months. Inter take on Crotone on Saturday at San Siro. “We will be facing a Crotone side that has a renewed sense of enthusiasm. I got to know Zenga when he was working in the same kind of area as me when I was at Zenit. He is a good coach with plenty of experience. We must keep hold of the ball, push forward from the back with pace and quality, and successfully break them down. I want to thank our fans for once again for turning up at the San Siro and contributing towards a 50,000 attendance,” said coach Luciano Spalletti. Icardi is unavailable.
Probable line-ups: Handanovic; Cancelo, Skriniar, Miranda, D’Ambrosio; Gagliardini, Vecino; Candreva, Borja Valero, Perisic; Eder

Crotone: Relegation candidates (Recent Form: DWLLLW)

Crotone sit on 17th position in the standings, being 2 points ahead of relegation zone. Team is rather in poor shape – 1 win, 1 draw, 3 losses in last 5 league matches. However, they are unbeaten in last 2. Now it’s time for away encounter and this could be a special fixture for coach Walter Zenga, who is a former Inter player. “We want to put a strong performance, try to get points and show that we are a well-organized side that plays football well. It’s special to play at San Siro against Inter. This club is a part of my life, but during the 90 minutes I’ll do everything for Crotone,” he said.
Probable line-ups: Cordaz; Faraoni, Ceccherini, Capuano, Martella; Barberis, Mandragorra, Benali; Ricci, Trotta, Stoian

NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:

To sum up, it seems that visitors are favourites of this clash. Inter disappoint these days and hosts have their biggest star Icardi unavailable. On the other hand, Crotone took 4 points in last 2 games and perhaps they may be able to get another positive result.

Inter VS Crotone

Pick: Crotone +1.50 @1.88
2#

Inter VS Crotone 1:1
win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.