Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Serie A / Sampdoria Vs AS Roma 24.01 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: Italy Serie A / Sampdoria Vs AS Roma

Sampdoria: Strong at home (Recent Form: WLWLLL)
Sampdoria are on 6th place in Serie A with 33 points. Team is in average shape – 2 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses in last 5 league matches. Sampdoria take on Roma on Wednesday. “Although Roma haven’t won since 16th December when they defeated Cagliari at home, it’s a team who advanced from their Champions League group despite the odds and they were able to get 5 consecutive victories. They try to be in ball possession, be courageous up front and they have quality individuals,” said coach Marco Giampaolo. Quagliarella is a doubt.
Probable line-ups: Viviano; Bereszynski, Silvestre, Ferrari, Strinic; Linetty, Torreira, Praet; Ramirez; Caprari, Zapata

AS Roma: Important players may leave in January (Recent Form: DLDLLW)

Roma are in poor shape, being winless in last 5 games in all competitions. The ongoing transfer talks certainly don’t help and there are information that several important footballers, such as Naingollan, Emerson or Dzeko could leave the team shortly. Now it’s time for away encounter. “My job is to make sure that everyone is ready for it – including the players whose names have been in the papers. Obviously I'm going to have to see what frame of mind the players are in but right now my focus is on preparing for the game as best I can. At the moment all the players who are available for the match belong to Roma, and that's all that matters,” said coach Eusebio Di Francesco. Karsdorp, Perotti, Gonalons are ruled out.
Probable line-ups: Alisson; Florenzi, Manolas, Fazio, Kolarov; Pellegrini, Strootman, Naingollan; Defrel, Ünder, Schick

NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:
To sum up, it seems that hosts are favourites of this clash. Sampdoria are usually strong at home and apart from Quagliarella there are no problems with the squad. Roma are in poor shape and several players remain as doubts because they’re close to leaving the club.

Sampdoria VS AS Roma

Pick: Sampdoria +0.50 @1.90
2#

Sampdoria VS AS Roma 1:1
win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.