Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[UEFA Champions League] Olympiakos Piraeus VS Juventus 6.12 [Copy Link]

1#
Olympiakos: The Greeks are already disabled ( Recent Form: W L W D W )
Olympiakos only had one point left for her five Champions League matches in Group D. So she already knows that her European adventure this season after Tuesday night is over. Nonetheless, the Greeks will do everything they can to turn Juventus into a heel and leave the most prestigious club tournament in Europe with a good feeling. Apart from the sporting honor, the profit premium is of course very rewarding. Olympiakos is doing fine in any case lately. Under former Anderlecht coach Besnik Hasi, the club from Piraeus had a dramatic start to the season, but since he was replaced by Takis Lemonis, the red-witches have found their way up again. Thanks to six league victories in the last eight rounds, Olympiakos is back in the battle for the Greek league title. Currently, the team is in second place, just one point behind arch rival AEK Athens. Olympiakos also won self-confidence in the Champions League, as in the last home match, it managed to keep Lionel Messi's big FC Barcelona on a goalless draw. From time to time, the Greeks can sometimes start surprisingly, although the home team has few reputable names. Besides the Belgians Silvio Proto, Björn Engels, Guillaume Gillet and Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe Karim Ansarifard is someone to keep an eye on. The Iranian striker this season in barely nine league matches six times accurate.

Juventus: Are the Italians going to rotate? ( Recent Form: W L D W W )
In Group D of the Champions League FC Barcelona is already assured of group wins, but the battle for the second place is still completely open. Juventus has the best papers with eight points, but still feels the hot breath of Sporting CP (seven points) in the neck. In case of a tie, Juventus continues on the basis of a better mutual result, so only if Juventus loses at Olympiakos and Sporting CP wins at FC Barcelona are the Italians convicted to play Europa League football. The chance of such a scenario is small, but it is not about the fat ladyings, as the English say. In any case, Juventus can travel to Greece full of confidence. Last weekend the Bianconeri won 0-1 at Napoli. Former Neapolitan Gonzalo Higuain completed a sublime medley of Paulo Dybala cold-blooded. With that, the formation of coach Massimiliano Allegri is back in the battle for the Italian Scudetto. The Derby d'Italia will meet Inter leader Inter in the home of the Allianz Stadium this weekend, so the Italians will not want to throw their strength on Tuesday evening in Greece. The expectation is that Allegri star player Pipita Higuain will leave Olympiakos outside the base. I certainly do not exclude multiple rotations.

THE BETTING VERDICT:
After all, I am afraid of a match that will not be worth it. Of course Juventus is favorite, but as long as Sporting CP in and against Barcelona is not ahead, there is no reason for the Italians to really put pressure on. So I expect that visitors will want to control the game without wasting too much energy. Olympiakos will lean back and would in principle be happy with a draw. The bet AH Under 2.25 goals is therefore very playable in my eyes. Furthermore I put some small change on the bet 0-0 Correct score. As long as Sporting CP does not know how to stumble in the Camp Nou, I would not be able to watch if there is no score at all in Piraeus.

Olympiakos Piraeus  VS  Juventus

Pick: Under 3.25 @ 1.53.
2#

UEFA CL    02:45    FT    Olympiakos Piraeus    0 - 2    Juventus
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.