Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

[Spanish La Liga] Malaga VS Las Palmas 12.9 [Copy Link]

1#
Malaga: Michel is under heavy pressure ( Recent Form: L W L L L )
Last season, coach Michel found the right man in the right place, but in this still season he is hard on his way to throwing his own windows. Losses against Eibar (0-1) and Girona (1-0) and disagreement with the board make him a major candidate to clear the season as the first ever trainer of the Primera Division. A victory at Las Palmas is therefore pure necessity for Michel. It is not Malaga at the moment. With flank players like Penaranda, Juan Carlos and Jony in the lap basket are the Andalusian wing lamb, something that hit them two weeks ago against the five-man behind Girona. Borja Baston also did not get the right shape yet, although in the past he has shown Eibar to be a dangerous hazard. With the brand-new addition Rolan, Borja Baston can now count on strong competition, although the Spaniard does not yet have to fear this game round for his place. Rolan is not fit. The medical staff runs overtime this season, because since the start of the season there were already nine different players in the hospital.

Las Palmas: The island club is still at zero points ( Recent Form: W W W L L )
Las Palmas is also a concern and concern. After the 1-0 defeat in and against Valencia in the opening season of the new season, the island club received a good deal a week later at Atletico Madrid: 1-5. It is clear that the new trainer Marquez still has a lot of work at the store. The board once again expressed her confidence in her coach, although, of course, you do not know how much you can do about it in the football industry. Yet there is plenty of potential in the Las Palmas players group, which is becoming more and more a shelter for neglected attackers. Where in the past players like Boateng and Jese Rodriguez were able to revive their career in the Canary Islands, it is now the turn to Remy, who had become redundant at Chelsea. "I'm ready and want to be the killer of the team," the 31-fold international of France said. Also old-known Tannane (former Heracles Almelo) signed just before signing a contract in Estadio de Gran Canaria, although he is experiencing strong competition in the midfield with Viera, Aquilani and Vitolo. The latter is also injured. A fierce injury because the Atletico Madrid hireling is by far the best player on Las Palmas side.

THE BETTING VERDICT:
After all, Malaga and Las Palmas, which is currently a bit of lead to old iron. Nevertheless, I understand why the bookmakers bombed the home club as favorite. Malaga will make the game for its own public, while Las Palmas rarely gets a foot on the Spanish mainland. A draw seems to me to be the most achievable, so I choose for the bet X-Home win no bet. In a draw I win, at home win I get my bet back.

Malaga  VS  Las Palmas

Pick: Malaga @ 2.15.
2#

SPA D1    02:00    FT    Malaga    1 - 3    Las Palmas
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.