Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Super Cup / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid 13.08 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: Spain Super Cup / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid

Barcelona: Complicated summer (Recent Form: WDWWWW)
Barcelona have a new coach this summer, Ernesto Valverde. The results in pre-season friendlies were good as the Catalan outfit defeated Juventus, Manchester United and Real Madrid during the International Champions Cup in USA, nevertheless there are problems with the squad. The departure of Neymar was a big blow for Barcelona and they have big troubles to sign a player of a big calibre as Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund demand a lot of money for Coutinho and Dembele respectively. There are 4 new players in the team – Marlon, Semedo, Paulinho, Deulofeu – but that’s not enough.
Probable line-ups: Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, Deulofeu, Suarez

Real Madrid: Aiming for all trophies (Recent Form: WDLLDW)
Real Madrid started this season in a good way, with a victory in UEFA Super Cup against Manchester United (2:1). Now it’s time for the first-leg of the Spanish Super Cup. “It is special because it is another trophy. We know that playing against Barcelona is extra special. We are playing against our strongest rival, but for me that does not change things. We are in perfect shape both physically and mentally. Everyone wants to play and I will have a decision to make. They have made changes but Barcelona is still Barcelona. They are no weaker than the sides I used to face,” said coach Zinedine Zidane. Modric is suspended for the first-leg. Ronaldo is set to play for 45 minutes. Marcelo could be rested and Theo might take his place.
Probable line-ups: Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Theo; Casemiro, Kovacic, Kroos; Isco, Bale, Benzema

THE BETTING VERDICT:
To sum up, I think that visitors are favourites of this clash. Barcelona have troubles with transfers this summer, whereas Real Madrid don’t have much problems. In my opinion ‘Los Blancos’ may be able to get a positive result at Camp Nou.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Pick: Real Madrid +0.75 @1.71
2#

Barcelona vs Real Madrid 1:3
win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.