Nowgoal Forum

Register

New theme Reply theme

Premier League / Southampton Vs Swansea 12.08 [Copy Link]

1#
Match: England Premier League / Southampton Vs Swansea

Southampton: Mauricio Pellegrino is the new manager (Recent Form: WLWDDL)
At the end of previous campaign manager Claude Puel has left and he has been replaced by Mauricio Pellegrino. There were few changes within the squad. Striker Jay Rodriguez left to West Brom, whereas defender Bednarek and midfielder Lemina were brought in. Southampton take on Swansea at St Mary’s Stadium on Saturday. “We are all looking forward to it. I think everyone is ready to handle it and play their best. It’s very nice that we can play our first game at home because we will be able to feel the support of our fans. I can’t wait for the first game,” said Bednarek. McCarthy and van Dijk are ruled out, Yoshida and Soares are small doubts.

Swansea: Solid pre-season (Recent Form: WWDWDL)
Swansea had fine results in friendlies during the past few weeks, anyway this could be a difficult campaign for ‘The Swans’ especially if their start player Sigurdsson leaves by the end of August. Players look forward to Saturday’s encounter. “It’s going to be tough. Southampton are an excellent team who play good football, but we have got confidence. We are all excited. I am excited. I can’t wait to begin. It would be a great game to go and win because that would give us a big boost going into the rest of the season,” said Abraham. Dyer, Sung-Yueng Ki, Llorente are unavailable.

THE BETTING VERDICT:
To sum up, I believe that this might be a low-scoring clash. Southampton’s new manager Mauricio Pellegrino is a defensive-minded one and perhaps ‘The Saints’ won’t be attractive to watch under his guidance. Swansea have two strikers unavailable for this game (Dyer, Llorente) so perhaps there won’t be many goals in this outing.

Southampton vs Swansea

Pick: under 2.75 goals @1.58
2#

Southampton vs Swansea 0:0
win
New theme Reply theme

Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Attention: The third parties may propagandize their products or services through our site (www.nowgoal.com). However, we do not guarantee
the accuracy of their publicity information. So we will not involve in the business between you and the third parties.
nowgoal sports will not likely be responsible for any loss caused.